HYTTEC TROPHY TT HYBRID Canola
HyTTec® Trophy is the first release of a new breed of hybrid TT Canola from Nuseed, your TT specialists.
If you’re looking for a proven performer, HyTTec Trophy has form in the field.
HyTTec Trophy is an early-mid maturing canola which has shown exceptional yield performance against both current hybrid and open-pollinated TT varieties. In National Variety Trials across Australia in 2018, HyTTec Trophy was amongst the highest yielding in early-mid season triazine tolerant trials.
HyTTec Trophy combines hybrid seed traits such as strong early vigour, a strengthened disease resistance package, superior yield performance and the value of the Triazine Tolerant herbicide system.
HyTTec Trophy gives you confidence when choosing a new breed of hybrid TT canola.
An EPR (End Point Royalty) of $10 per tonne (ex GST) applies to HyTTec Trophy.
- Top of the table yield performance for superior returns
- Strong early vigour driving better establishment and resilience
- Highly adaptable to a range of growing environments
- Strong blackleg resistance of R-MR for extra security
- Available under an End Point Royalty to reduce your upfront cost