North West Ag Services offers its clients:
- An extensive local and regional distribution and agronomy network delivering clients the latest products and knowledge.
- After-hours service - When a client has a problem, we will be there to help get them back to business.
- Trials - North West Ag Services sponsors dozens of scientific trials to determine the future direction in seeds, farm chemicals, fertilisers and systems.
- Carry a full range of products - So that the client can get what they want, when they want it.
- Locally owned and operated - Clients have easy access to the senior management if they need to discuss any issue and have it dealt with quickly.
- 30 day account - Allows clients the freedom to accrue purchased items during the month and pay with one cheque, saving time and costs.
- Fourteen branches - No other company can offer the service and knowledge of the Mallee and Wimmera like North West Ag Services, assisting clients to keep abreast of better farming practices as they happen.
- Local people - North West Ag Services employs people who have been born or bred in the Mallee & Wimmera who know the intricate details needed to farm effectively.
- On-farm delivery - Saving the client time to do the things they need to do.
- Super spreading - Clients can book the requirements immediately the decision is made with their local branch.