Gudair® is Australia's only vaccine for the control of Ovine Johne’s disease (OJD).
It contains inactivated (killed) Mycobacterium paratuberculosis strain 316F and when combined with the adjuvant offers protection against
the development of clinical OJD and a reduction in faecal shedding of the organism in sheep.
- A single 1 mL dose provides protection for life
- Following whole flock vaccination, producers should see:
- Significant decrease in the number of clinically affected animals over time
- Decrease in the number of mortalities associated with OJD
- Gradual decrease in the prevalence of infection within the flock
- Notable decrease in faecal M.paratuberculosis shedding
- Inactivated (killed) vaccine and will not introduce the disease into the flock