Longlife® Cut Length Tie Wire
- 2.50 mm x 300 mm tie wire.
- Waratah cut length tie wire is a convenient way to tie-off wire around a fence post eliminating the need for pre-cutting coils of fence wire into manageable lengths and saving you time and labour when building a fence.
- Can be used for timber, steel, concrete and pipe fence posts.
- Low tensile wire is strong, yet easy to bend and tie off.
- Lengths of wire will easily fit into fencing contractor’s tool belt pouches.
- Longlife Blue coating for maximum corrosion protection.