POLYMASTER PTY LTD
Liquid Fertiliser Tanks
Extra heavy construction to suit liquids with a specific gravity of up to 1.5 SG.
Liquid fertiliser is increasingly popular in the field of agriculture/horticulture, having many advantages:
- Bulk tanker loads into heavy duty polyethylene tanks is the preferred and most economical way to store liquid fertiliser
- Saves mixing time and does not settle out or need constant agitation
- Minimises wastage
- Liquidator Level indicator (Support pole not included)
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind!
Do you need help?
Click and collect
Pick up from store available within 24 hours.
Please Register to select preferred store.