Ealy-mid maturing, dual-purpose hay oat
- Dual-purpose medium-tall premium milling and domestic hay oat
- Premium milling grain quality - Uncle Tobys tick of approval
- Early-mid maturity and suited to growing in low - medium/high rainfall zones
- Resistant to Stem and Leaf rust
- Strong grain yield performance in medium-low rain-fall areas
- Good early vigour that could provide an opportunity for grazing
- Yallara produces high-quality domestic hay (WSC/ Digestibility)
- Marginally taller than Euro, has slightly earlier maturity and similar resistance to lodging
- Good physical grain quality—low screenings, a high groat percentage and good hectolitre weight
- Bright grain (high Minolta L) and high grain digestibility for the livestock and horse feed industry
- Yallara has low grain oil content and moderate-high hull lignin
- Resistant to CCN and intermediate resistance to bacterial blight
Do you need help?
Click and collect
Pick up from store available within 24 hours.
Please Register to select preferred store.