ATR-MAKO OP TT Canola
A robust disease package gives ATR Mako the edge, even when the going gets challenging.
ATR Mako is an early- to mid-season maturing triazine tolerant canola bred specifically for Australian conditions. Developed to be a hardy fighter and highly adaptable, ATR Mako has a comparable yield to ATR Bonito with class-leading vigour. This open-pollinated variety has been bred with a special disease package that delivers top-rated resistance for OP TT varieties in its group.
When you think quality, reliability and performance, think ATR Mako.
- Class-leading vigour for strong establishment
- Highly adaptable to a range of growing zones
- Comparable yield to ATR Bonito
- A variety that performs even in tough conditions
- Exceptional genetics for superior disease resistance for OP TT varieties in its group
PRE-ORDER TO SECURE YOUR 2020 REQUIREMENTS