Snap the Wimmera Mallee at its finest for a chance to win!
Along with appearing in our 2022 calendar, could win $250 to spend with North West Ag Services.
For your chance to win, all you have to do is:
- Post a photo of life in the Wimmera Mallee on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Like and Follow @northwestagservices (@northwest-ag on Twitter)
- Tag @northwestagservices in your post and include the hashtag #nwaswimmeramallee
This Competition is only available to Victorian residents aged 18 years and over. Entries open 10am 18th May 2021 and close 8pm Wednesday 30th June 2021
JoinFollow and like us on:
Have you tried Click and Collect yet?
or download the app
SNAP and WIN Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is conducted by North West Ag Services (“NWAS”), a Delta Agribusiness Pty Ltd Company ABN 93 118 781 445 of 173 Curlewis St, Swan Hill, Vic, 3585
2. This promotion is open from 10am, Tuesday 18 May 2021 through to 8pm Sunday 30 June 2021 (‘promotion period’). NWAS reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
3. This promotion is available to residents of Victoria only, aged 18 years or over at the time of entry ('the entrant');
a. All directors, management, owners and employees of NWAS and associated companies, agencies or representatives are ineligible to enter this promotion.
b. a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 3a. is ineligible to enter.
4. To be eligible to win, the entrant must:
a. Like and/or follow any of the following NWAS social media profiles - Twitter: @northwest_ag ;Facebook:@northwestagservices; Instgram @northwestagservices;
b. Post a photo on any of the social media platforms referred to in 4a. and tag North West Ag Services in the post;
c. Include the hashtag #nwaswimmeramallee
5. By submitting an entry, the entrant consents to:
a. NWAS verifying the validity of the entrant’s details;
c. NWAS having unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry for the purpose of the NWAS business without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the NWAS to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the entrant unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. NWAS reserves the right to verify that the entry is the entrant’s original work, If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
6. NWAS takes no responsibility for, and is not obliged to accept, any entry that is lost, late, misplaced, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, destroyed, stolen, tampered with, illegible, misdirected or incorrectly completed. Any such claim form will be deemed invalid for the purposes of the promotion.
7. The determination of whether an entrant is an eligible entrant is entirely at the discretion of NWAS.
8. There are two (2) prizes to be awarded to two (2) winning entrants. The prizes consist of store credit for use at any North West Ag Services branch or via the North West Ag Services website. Each prize is valued at $250 (RRP including GST). The total prize pool is valued at $500 (RRP including GST)
9. If due to reasons beyond NWAS’s reasonable control, the advertised prize is not available, NWAS may substitute the advertised prize for one of equivalent value, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of this promotion.
10. NWAS (and their associated agencies and companies) will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury, taxation issues or death which is suffered or sustained in connection, directly or indirectly, with this promotion or the prize.
11. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of operating as planned, NWAS may cancel, suspend or amend the promotion at its discretion with no liability to any entrant, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of this promotion.
12. The best images will be determined by a judging panel on 6 July 2021. The winner will be notified by telephone call within 2 days and in writing by 29 July 2021. An announcement will also be published on NWAS’s social media channels by 11 July 2021. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Any prize(s) unclaimed within 3 and a half months, will be awarded to another appropriately judged entrant, with the second draw taking place on November 4 2021, with the winner also notified within 2 days with notification published on NWAS’s social media channels on the Saturday following the second draw.