Join our team in Sea Lake
Merchandise Sales – Sea Lake, VIC
- Exciting Opportunity for Career Growth
- Progressive Fast-Growing Business
- Competitive Salary Package
Based in our Sea Lake branch, you will become an integral member our highly experienced and engaging team. The Merchandise Salesperson will have the exciting opportunity to continue to grow and develop the client base for the supply of a wide range of farm inputs including fertiliser, seed, agchem, animal health and general merchandise.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in customer service and sales and exceptional communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be a self-starter, who shows initiative with strong work ethic
- Have a strong working knowledge of invoicing, stock control, product knowledge and computer skills
- Be enthusiastic, positive and willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done
A current driver’s licence and forklift licence are a preferred, however are not essential.
North West Ag will provide a competitive remuneration package, ongoing training and development and a long term career path.
ABOUT NORTH WEST AG SERVICES
North West Ag Services, a part of the Delta Agribusiness Group, has been operating in the Victorian Mallee & Wimmera for 34 years. We specialise in all aspects of farming inputs for broadacre cropping, livestock production and general merchandise.
Delta Ag is owned and managed by the people that work within the business and is highly focused on the quality and culture of our people. At Delta, we know that in a highly competitive marketplace, it is the people that make the difference. With a culture of providing branches and staff with autonomy and empowerment, staff retention and stability is paramount. At Delta, we enjoy what we do, are passionate about customer service, the profitability of our clients, and the sustainability of agriculture at all levels.
Integrity. Innovation. Commitment. Common Sense. Getting Better.