Join our team as a Customer Service Officer (Marnoo)
Working in our Marnoo branch, you will become an integral member of our experienced team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be part of the supply chain of a wide range of farm inputs, including fuel, ag chem, fertiliser, animal health and general merchandise.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Ideally, have demonstrated experience in customer service
- Ideally, have experience in stock control and inventory
- Hold or be willing to obtain a forklift licence
- Be committed to growing the business through adding value to our clients and demonstrate an ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Be committed to making a positive contribution to our existing team – to listen, learn and contribute
- Be enthusiastic, positive and willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done.
North West Ag will provide a competitive remuneration package, ongoing training and development and a long term career path.
To be considered for the position, please email your application to email@example.com or, call Erin Hallcroft on 0438 778 333 for a confidential discussion and more information.
ABOUT NORTH WEST AG SERVICES
North West Ag Services, a part of the Delta Agribusiness Group, has been operating in the Victorian Mallee & Wimmera for 34 years. We specialise in all aspects of farming inputs for broadacre cropping, livestock production and general merchandise.
Integrity. Innovation. Commitment. Common Sense. Getting Better.